Monday, 21 February 2011

Baby Stork

My friend recently announced that she is expecting her first baby! Imagine my delight when I realised that this meant I should begin a new knitting project and knit some baby clothes as a gift for her. I immediately made my way to John Lewis to choose a pattern and wool. Not knowing what gender the baby will be I fell in love with this baby blue snuggly wool so I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best that she gives birth to a boy.


S8001740
Having never knit baby clothes before I am looking forward to the task of creating miniature garments and can't help but smile to myself at how quickly I should be able to get this little outfit made. Having knitted jumpers in the past for L and myself they have most often taken up to three years to finish! Hopefully the cardigan, beret and booties will all be knit in time for the arrival of the baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment